We believe financial planning is about developing strategies and working with you to help you manage your financial affairs and meet your life goals – and the first step is to make sure we understand what you want to achieve, to determine which of our strategies best suit your situation.
We believe a financial planning strategy isn’t just about making money. It’s about creating new opportunities which will help you reach your goals; even if retirement may seem a lifetime away, the sooner you start planning the more likely you’ll be to achieve financial independence and peace of mind.
Our first appointments are free of charge and we offer the flexibility of having those appointments either at your home, workplace or even you favourite café at any time that suits you best, or alternatively we can always have this appointment from our office in Essendon.
We will always:
- Put your best interests first.
- Give realistic financial advice.
- Get to know you and understand your goals.
- Be transparent about the fees we charge and commissions we receive.
- Adhere to the Association of Financial Advisers’ code of conduct.
- Provide an ongoing service to the same level of standards as our initial service.
- Ensure you understand our financial advice and feel comfortable with the level of risk in your financial plan.
- Help you understand the connecting bridges between building, managing and protecting wealth.
We will never:
- Pressure you to agree to our recommendations.
- Encourage you to make speculative investments.
- Act as stock brokers or time the market looking for short term gains, we believe investments should be for the longer term.
- Overstep the boundaries that apply to financial planners, both legislatively and morally.